Foundation 2012 Research Grants
The Dupuytren Foundation awards Annual
Research Grants to researchers, clinicians and
therapists to sponsor studies designed to
advance understanding and/or treatment of
Dupuytren's disease and related conditions.
Grant applications are judged on scientific
merit, quality and practicality of the budget.
In 2012, the Dupuytren Foundation will award
two $10,000 research grants. One grant will be
awarded for basic science research and one
grant for clinical research.
Application contents are available at http://Dupuytrens.org/2012grant.pdf
- All completed application must be received
no later than December 12, 2012.
- The Dupuytren Foundation is required by
the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to
document disbursement of funds and to
maintain annual reports on the funded
- Recipient organizations may be outside the
United States, but must be able to receive
funds through an entity having a current USA
tax ID number.
- Facility for research must coincide with
Principal Investigator's location for 1 year
following receipt of the Award.
- Funds are not for indirect costs, such as
personal compensation of investigators,
travel, payment of hospital costs, or major
durable equipment purchase.
- The Dupuytren Foundation must be
acknowledged as a source of funding in any
presentation or publication.
- The grant start date is January 1 2013,
continuing through December 31 2013.
- Completed research supported by these
grants must be submitted for presentation or
publication; open access publication is
- Funds must be returned to the Dupuytren
Foundation if the research is not undertaken
within 12 months of receipt of the Award.
- A final progress report should list
publications which resulted from this
- Grants may be submitted online to
firstname.lastname@example.org or FAXed to 561-828-0494