Free Research for a Dupuytren CureENROLL NOW!
Read this first:
- This is a free, secure, HIPAA compliant online survey about you, your health and your Dupuytren issues.
- The National Databank of the Rheumatic Diseases provides the online form.
- The ENROLL NOW! button takes you to the IDDB page on National Databank of the Rheumatic Diseases website where there are enrollment instructions.
- You’ll need a working email address to complete enrollment.
- Sign up with your email. After signing up and confirming your email, go back to https://www.arthritis-research.org/user/login, login to take the survey.
- If you can’t answer a question, leave it blank; go to the next question.
- If you need to look up information, save and come back to finish.
- Enrollees are welcome from all countries.
- We’ll notify you of follow-up surveys.
- We’ll notify you when blood testing is available.
- You must complete at least one follow-up survey for blood testing.
- Enroll even if you don’t have Dupuytren disease – for comparison data
(***Controls: Question “*Do you have Dupuytren Disease?” Choose “No”)
- Questions? email info(at)Dupuytrens.org.
Spread the word. Tell your friends. Tell your doctors.
We need 10,000 people with Dupuytren disease and 1000 without Dupuytren disease to complete the survey and blood collection phases. The sooner we gather the information we need, the faster we can move toward a cure.
Click on these icons to let others know how they can sign up: