These materials are available for nonprofit educational use. This repository is allowed by copyright disclaimer under title 17, Appendix E, section 107 of the United States Copyright Act. Under this statute, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. As defined, fair use specifically applies to this repository.
- Bhavsar Sankalp, Nimigan Andre, Hackam Daniel G, O’Gorman David B, Gan Bing Siang, David Spence J. (2009). “Keloid Scarring, but Not Dupuytren’s Contracture, Is Associated with Unexplained Carotid Atherosclerosis.” Clinical and Investigative Medicine 32 (2): 95–102. (PDF)
- Ji Xianglu, Tian Feng, Tian Lijie. (2015). “Identification and Function Analysis of Contrary Genes in Dupuytren’s Contracture.” Molecular Medicine Reports, 482–88. http://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/mmr.2015.3458. (PDF)
- Johnson Jason Lee. (2014). “Matrix Metalloproteinases and Their Inhibitors in Cardiovascular Pathologies : Current Knowledge and Clinical Potential,” 21–36. (PDF)
- Vasan Ramachandran S. (2006). “Biomarkers of Cardiovascular Disease: Molecular Basis and Practical Considerations.” Circulation 113 (19): 2335–62. (PDF)
- Wang Deren, Liu Bian, Tao Wendan, Hao Zilong, Liu Ming. (2015). “Fibrates for Secondary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease and Stroke.” The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 10 (2): CD009580. (PDF)
- Wilbrand S, Flodmark C, Ekbom A, Gerdin B. (2003). “Activation Markers of Connective Tissue in Dupuytren’s Contracture: Relation to Postoperative Outcome.” Journal Article. Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg Hand Surg 37 (5): 283–92. (PDF)
- Wilbrand S, Ekbom A, Gerdin B. (2005). “ A Cohort Study Linked Increased Mortality in Patients Treated Surgically for Dupuytren’s Contracture .” Journal Article. J Clin Epidemiol 58 (1): 68–74. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15649673. (PDF)