These materials are available for nonprofit educational use. This repository is allowed by copyright disclaimer under title 17, Appendix E, section 107 of the United States Copyright Act. Under this statute, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. As defined, fair use specifically applies to this repository.
Medline Title Search (Dupuytren + (COL15A1 or COL15A1 gene))
- Forrester Helen B, Temple-Smith Peter, Ham Seungmin, de Kretser David, Southwick Graeme, Sprung Carl N. (2013). “Genome-Wide Analysis Using Exon Arrays Demonstrates an Important Role for Expression of Extra-Cellular Matrix, Fibrotic Control and Tissue Remodelling Genes in Dupuytren’s Disease.” Journal Article. PloS One 8 (3): e59056. (PDF)
- Ji Xianglu, Tian Feng, Tian Lijie. (2015). “Identification and Function Analysis of Contrary Genes in Dupuytren’s Contracture.” Molecular Medicine Reports, 482–88. (PDF)
- Michou L, Lermusiaux JL, Teyssedou JP, Bardin T, Beaudreuil J, Petit-Teixeira E. (2012). “ Genetics of Dupuytren’s Disease .” Journal Article. Joint Bone Spine 79 (1): 7–12. (PDF)
- Riester Scott M, Arsoy Diren, et al. (2015). “RNA Sequencing Reveals a Depletion of Collagen Targeting microRNAs in Dupuytren’s Disease.” BMC Medical Genomics 8 (1). BMC Medical Genomics: 59. (PDF)
- Satish L, LaFramboise WA, et al. (2008). “ Identification of Differentially Expressed Genes in Fibroblasts Derived from Patients with Dupuytren’s Contracture .” Journal Article. BMC Med Genomics 1: 10. (PDF)
- Shih B, Watson S, Bayat A. (2012). “Whole Genome and Global Expression Profiling of Dupuytren’s Disease: Systematic Review of Current Findings and Future Perspectives.” Journal Article. Ann Rheum Dis 71 (9): 147–1440.(PDF)