DUPUYTREN LITERATURE: PROTEOMICS
These materials are available for nonprofit educational use. This repository is allowed by copyright disclaimer under title 17, Appendix E, section 107 of the United States Copyright Act. Under this statute, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. As defined, fair use specifically applies to this repository.
- Kraljevic Pavelic S, Sedic M, et al. (2009). “An Integrated Proteomics Approach for Studying the Molecular Pathogenesis of Dupuytren’s Disease.” J Pathol 217 (4): 524–33. (PDF)
- O’Gorman David, Howard Jeffrey C, Varallo Vincenzo M, Cadieux Peter, Bowley Erin, McLean Kris, Pak Brian J, Gan Bing Siang. (2006). “Identification of Protein Biomarkers in Dupuytren’s Contracture Using Surface Enhanced Laser Desorption Ionization Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (SELDI-TOF-MS).” Clinical and Investigative Medicine. Médecine Clinique et Experimentale 29 (3): 136–45. (PDF)
- Rehman Samrina, Goodacre Royston, Day Philip J, Bayat Ardeshir, Westerhoff Hans V. (2011). “Dupuytren’s: A Systems Biology Disease.” Arthritis Research & Therapy 13 (5): 238. (PDF)
- Sedic Mirela, Jurisic Davor, Stanec Zdenko, Hock Karlo, Pavelic Kresimir, Kraljevic Pavelic Sandra. (2010). “Functional Genomics in Identification of Drug Targets in Dupuytren’s Contracture.” Frontiers in Bioscience : A Journal and Virtual Library 15 (10): 57–64. (PDF)
- Shih B, Watson S, Bayat A. (2012). “Whole Genome and Global Expression Profiling of Dupuytren’s Disease: Systematic Review of Current Findings and Future Perspectives.” Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. (PDF)