These materials are available for nonprofit educational use. This repository is allowed by copyright disclaimer under title 17, Appendix E, section 107 of the United States Copyright Act. Under this statute, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. As defined, fair use specifically applies to this repository.
- Rehman Samrina. (2011). “A Systems Approach to Understanding Dupuytren’s Disease: A Thesis Submitted to The University of Manchester for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences.” (PDF)
- Rehman Samrina, Goodacre Royston, Day Philip J, Bayat Ardeshir, Westerhoff Hans V. (2011). “Dupuytren’s: A Systems Biology Disease.” Arthritis Research & Therapy 13 (5): 238. (PDF)
- Rehman Samrina, Day Philip JR, Bayat Ardeshir, Westerhoff Hans V. (2012). “Understanding Dupuytren’s Disease Using Systems Biology: A Move Away from Reductionism.” Frontiers in Physiology 3 (April): 316. (PDF)
- Rehman Samrina, Xu Yun, Dunn Warwick B, Day Philip JR, Westerhoff Hans V., Goodacre Royston, Bayat Ardeshir. (2012). “Dupuytren’s Disease Metabolite Analyses Reveals Alterations Following Initial Short-Term Fibroblast Culturing.” Molecular bioSystems 8 (9): 2274–88. (PDF)
- Sedic Mirela, Jurisic Davor, Stanec Zdenko, Hock Karlo, Pavelic Kresimir, Kraljevic Pavelic Sandra. (2010). “Functional Genomics in Identification of Drug Targets in Dupuytren’s Contracture.” Frontiers in Bioscience : A Journal and Virtual Library 15 (10): 57–64. (PDF)