These materials are available for nonprofit educational use. This repository is allowed by copyright disclaimer under title 17, Appendix E, section 107 of the United States Copyright Act. Under this statute, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. As defined, fair use specifically applies to this repository.
These publications focus on nerve-related factors which might relate to Dupuytren biology rather than nerve issues relating to procedures for contracture.
- Lubahn JD, Pollard M, Cooney T. (2007). “ Immunohistochemical Evidence of Nerve Growth Factor in Dupuytren’s Diseased Palmar Fascia .” J Hand Surg Am 32 (3): 42–337. (PDF)
- Schubert TEO, Weidler C, Borisch N, Schubert C, Hofstädter F, Straub RH. (2006). “Dupuytren’s Contracture Is Associated with Sprouting of Substance P Positive Nerve Fibres and Infiltration by Mast Cells.” Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. (PDF)
- Akyürek N, Ataoglu O, Cenetoglu S, Ozmen S, Cavusoglu T, Yavuzer R. (2000). “Pacinian Corpuscle Hyperplasia Coexisting with Dupuytren’s Contracture.” Annals of Plastic Surgery. (PDF)
- Ehrmantant Wilfred R, Graham William P, Towfighi Javad, Mackay Donald R, Ehrlich H Paul, Graham 3rd WP. (2004). “ A Histological and Anatomical Profile of Pacinian Corpuscles from Dupuytren’s Contracture and the Expression of Nerve Growth Factor Receptor .” Plast Reconstr Surg 114 (3): 721–27. (PDF)
- Fitzgerald A, Kirkpatrick J, Foo I, Naylor I. (1995). “A Picropolychrome Staining Technique Applied to Dupuytren’s Tissue.” The Journal of Hand Surgery: Journal of the British Society for Surgery of the Hand 20 (4): 519–24. (PDF)
- Jones NFF, Eadie P. (1991). “Pacinian Corpuscle Hyperplasia in the Hand.” The Journal of Hand Surgery 16 (5). American Society for Surgery of the Hand: 865–69. (PDF)
- Józsa L, Salamon A, et al. (1988). “Fine Structural Alterations of the Palmar Aponeurosis in Dupuytren’s Contracture. A Combined Scanning and Transmission Electronmicroscopic Examination.” Zentralblatt Für Allgemeine Pathologie Und Pathologische Anatomie 134 (1): 15–25. (PDF)
- Mikusev IE. (1989). “New Facts about the Pathogenesis of Dupuytren’s Contracture.” Acta Chirurgiae Plasticae 31 (1): 1–14. (PDF)
- Nezelof Christian. (1974). “Histological Aspects Of Dupuytren’s Contracture,” 25–27. (PDF)
- Skoog T. (1948). “Anatomy and Embryology of the Palmar Aponeurosis” In Skoog, T: Dupuytren’s Contraction With Special Reference To Aetiology And Improved Surgical Treatment Its Occurrence In Epileptics Note On Knuckle-Pads. Acta Chirurgica Scandinavica 1948;vol 96, Suppl 139. (PDF)
- Stark B, Carlstedt T, Hallin RG, Risling M. (1998). “Distribution of Human Pacinian Corpuscles in the Hand. A Cadaver Study.” Journal of Hand Surgery (Edinburgh, Scotland) 23 (3): 370–72. (PDF)
- Tyrkkö J, Viljanto J. (1975). “Significance of Histopathological Findings in Dupuytren’s Contracture.” Annales Chirurgiae et Gynaecologiae Fenniae 64 (5): 288–91. (PDF)
- von Campe A, Mende K, Omaren H, Meuli-Simmen C. (2012). “Painful Nodules and Cords in Dupuytren Disease.” J Hand Surg Am 37 (7). Elsevier Inc.: 1313–18. (PDF)
- Yenidunya MO, Yenidunya S, Seven E. (2009). “ Pacinian Hypertrophy in a Type 2A Hand Burn Contracture and Pacinian Hypertrophy and Hyperplasia in a Dupuytren’s Contracture .” Burns 35 (3): 50–446. (PDF)