These materials are available for nonprofit educational use. This repository is allowed by copyright disclaimer under title 17, Appendix E, section 107 of the United States Copyright Act. Under this statute, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. As defined, fair use specifically applies to this repository.
- Berg E, Marino AA, Becker RO. (1972). “Dupuytren’s Contracture: Some Associated Biophysical Abnormalities.” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research 83: 144–48. (PDF)
- Davis JE. (1965). “On Surgery of Dupuytren’s Contracture.” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 36 (3): 277–314. (PDF)
- Larsen Robert D, Takagishi Nahoto, Posch Joseph L. (1960). “The Pathogenesis of Dupuytren’s Contracture: Experimental and Further Clinical Observations Robert.” J Bone Joint Surg Am 42: 993–1007. (PDF)
- Iwasaki H, Muller H, Stutte HJ, Brennscheidt U. (1984). “Palmar Fibromatosis (Dupuytren’s Contracture). Ultrastructural and Enzyme Histochemical Studies of 43 Cases.” Virchows Arch A Pathol Anat Histopathol 405 (1): 41–53. (PDF)
- Tyrkkö J, Viljanto J. (1975). “Significance of Histopathological Findings in Dupuytren’s Contracture.” Annales Chirurgiae et Gynaecologiae Fenniae 64 (5): 288–91. (PDF)